We’re here to answer your questions, so feel free to get in touch
if you want to know more about our Ignition or Momentum courses or work with us.
The Smallpeice Trust
Holly House, 74 Upper Holly Walk
Leamington Spa CV32 4JL
01926 333 200
Get in touch
Apply for Ignition & Momentum courses by filling in our online form. We’ll review your application as soon as we get it, and let you know if you’ve been accepted soon after. We’ll then seek permission from your parent/guardian and school for you to come along.
The sooner you apply, the higher your chance of getting on the course.
A copy of our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
See our current job vacancies here, or feel free to send us your CV.
Support a dedicated team of students in our university-based Ignition & Momentum courses by becoming a supervisor. You’ll not only help students learn, but pick up a range of teaching techniques you can use to the classroom yourself.
Help build the engineers of tomorrow
We rely on the support of teachers and engineers to help us dare young people of today to image a future in engineering tomorrow. Share your passion for education, design, technology and engineering by getting involved as a supervisor, supporting and monitoring the progress of students in their design-and-make projects.
Enjoy the rewards
As an Ignition & Momentum supervising teacher, you’ll:
• Explore a range of teaching techniques, projects and exercises you can use in the classroom.
• Meet like-minded people to share your thoughts and ideas on subject areas.
• Get the chance to work alongside representatives from leading companies, which in the past have included FirstGroup plc, GCHQ, Jaguar Land Rover, Lloyd’s Register, Rolls-Royce plc and the Royal Navy and more.
• Experience Smallpeice Ignition & Momentum courses first-hand so you can recommend them to students in the future.
• Earn £75 per day and enjoy full-board and accommodation and have your travel expenses reimbursed.
• Have something impressive to add to your CV.
What others are saying
“I get the chance to stay at some of the UK’s best universities and use resources that would normally be out of reach. The opportunity to work with some of the brightest students and see their enthusiasm is a great reward and for these reasons I would definitely recommend supervising on a Smallpeice Trust course.”
Andrew Jones, Hugh Baird College
“I have just completed my 6th year of supervising for Smallpeice and am once again stunned by the depth and range of skills available to the students on the courses and the professional way with which they are dealt. I find it very easy to promote these courses to my students as I can actually share the enthusiasm and excitement that I feel when I attend. It creates an environment where I can learn new ideas too and witness some of the engineers of the future!”
Jenna Ralphson, All Hallows Catholic High School
Download the Supervisor Application form in the media downloads section (see top navigation bar) and send to: [email protected]